ABOUT PUM GROUP
Taking on a new project is a bid deal.
Thank goodness you found us.
To Advance Together With The Glass Industries In The Region
Welcome to PUM
The P U M Group has it’s business principally based in Malaysia. It covers manufacturing, mining, engineering, construction services, cullet processing and material supply to the glass industries.
The core business of our Group is a service provider to the glass industries.At present P U M Group has two silica sand processing plant in the Johor State locating at namely Lot 425 Sedili Besar, Kawasan Sedili, Kota Tinggi and Lot 3710 Punggai, Kawasan Penawar, Kota Tinggi. These two plants producing a total of approximate 400,000 tons of silica sand per year for the market in Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore.
In year 2006, our Group diversified in Cullet processing industry. A cullet processing factory being setup in Pasir Gudang, Johor. During these times the Group had established a closed relationship with the glass makers in the region.
- Bought over by the share olders. Offered a tender for furnace construction with Malaya Glass Berhad
- Diversified to silica sand mining
- Set up advance silica sand processing. Increase production and quality
- Engineering department set up to expand services in furnace construction
- Second silica plant at Punggai, Pengerang, Johor, Malaysia
- Diversified to cullet recycling business
- Group Chairman
- Ng Aik Ghee
- Group Executive Director
- Patrick Ng Yong Chee
- Group Director
- Ng Yong Siong
- Azis Satar Bin Satari
The key asset of the Group is its dedicated team of professionals, who are experts in their respective fields. With visionary leadership and pragmatic management, the P U M Group is poised to remain strong and vibrant. Now, the Group has a total of workforce of 150 employees.
- Emily Lee
- Group HR & Admin Manager
- Rosmawati HJ Salha
- Group Purchasing Manager
- Rachel Tan
- Finance Manager
- Chong Kwee Pin
- Cullet Division Senior Manager / PA to Director
- Ling Ching Lee
- Logistic Manager